What can I expect to invest in my family and professional portraits and how will I order?
- My creative fee is $250 for time and talent (payable in check or cash and due at the time of the session). This fee includes a $50 credit toward your purchase of printed products and will be credited at the time of purchase.
- There is a minimum purchase requirement of $150.
- Your family session will result in 15 – 30 images which will be ready for you to view within 2 weeks in a password protected gallery on my website.
- Professional prints are available for purchase through my website beginning with the 4×6 gift print at $20 and prices go up from there. You may pay by credit card when ordering on-line and images will be shipped to the address of your choice. All print purchases over $300 qualify you to receive the digital files of your two favorite images. These can either be sent to you in an email or they can be burned to a CD for you to archive safely.
- Certain times of the year I offer special pricing – winter holidays, spring or summer fun sessions, back-to-school mini sessions – so please inquire or check my website to see if there are any seasonal promotions going on.
- In addition to standard prints, I offer canvas wraps, press printed books and photo albums as well.
- You may also purchase the individual, full resolution images at $30 each or a CD of all your images for $300.
- Headshots – The number of headshots and studio portraits you receive will depend upon your needs for the images, so we can discuss this over the phone or in a face to face meeting. Typically, clients request 2-3 different “looks” and this results in 10-15 images from which to choose.
- The fee for professional headshots is $250 for an hour and a half session and includes a disc of your 10 favorite full resolution images.